SCHOOL CLOSURE UPDATES
March 13th March 13 Actualización del cierre escolar de Becton Regional HS COVID-19 SPANISH
Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
If you are concerned, or want to know more about the Coronavirus what can you do?
- COVID-19 Self Assessment/Symptom Checker https://self.covid19.nj.gov/
- COVID-19 Information Hub https://covid19.nj.gov/
- Stay informed- but do so from reputable sources like the CDC website or New Jersey Department of Health
- The World Health Organization has created this informative video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOV1aBVYKGA&feature=youtu.be
- Bergen County Health Servies information
- The New Jersey Department of Health has opened a 24 hour hotline to answer questions about the Novel Coronavirus. 1-800-222-1222 or 1-800-962-1253
Remember it is cold and flu season, so to take everyday preventive action to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
COVID-19 Emergency Outbreak Response_Pandemic Plan
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19
Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)